Friday, September 29, 2006

I am still alive, again

So sorry for having another enormous delay! It has been quite a hectic month and a half. After my last post, I had to rush to finish my summer internship by August 18. Then, I had a little under a week to have "vacation" and pack up all my stuff to drive back to the Bay Area the following Friday. I said goodbye to New Mexico and drove the full 1091 miles back to my house in Richmond. My mom came with me to keep me company. We broke the trip up into two days, spending Friday night in Kingman, AZ at their cozy KOA. For the most part, excepting a weirdo we camped next to in Kingman, the trip was uneventful and boring. I got back into the Bay Area on Saturday evening and had Sat night and all day Sunday to unpack before classes started on Monday. It was pretty hectic. To make it even more hectic, I had to fly back to NM two and a half weeks later for my med school interviews at the Unversity of New Mexico's School of Medicine. After my interviews (which went well by the way) I flew back here to CA just in time to start a new job. I am now working for a lab on campus that is looking for a vaccine to Salmonella.


At this point in my post, I would start to post pictures... but my internet sucks lately and won’t let me upload anything (another reason that I have been delaying a new post). Sorry for the lack of visuals with this entry! I will try to resolve the problem and post more often, I promise. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home