This is what's wrong with America...
I have been very busy lately with my paper, so you all will have to wait for an extended post until I get more time (hopefully it will be soon!). I have lots of pictures from one weekend when my boyfriend Brian visited and another weekend when my mom visited. Until I have time to post those, I am going to leave you with my rendition of what is wrong with America...
Brian and I, exhausted after a long day of sightseeing, were not in the mood to make dinner. We decided to go all out and have an "American night in" with some KFC and a couple of good movies -- Unforgiven and Full Metal Jacket, for those of you keeping tabs.

The fact that you can order a "1/2 gallon mega-jug" of soda to go with your greasy fried chicken and cholesterol-laden mac and cheese is just disgusting....
...needless to say, dinner was Brian's idea.
Brian and I, exhausted after a long day of sightseeing, were not in the mood to make dinner. We decided to go all out and have an "American night in" with some KFC and a couple of good movies -- Unforgiven and Full Metal Jacket, for those of you keeping tabs.

The fact that you can order a "1/2 gallon mega-jug" of soda to go with your greasy fried chicken and cholesterol-laden mac and cheese is just disgusting....
...needless to say, dinner was Brian's idea.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home