I passed!
So, for a quick update...
I had my qualifying oral exam for my Masters on Friday and I passed! I am now officially in the running for graduation...yay! I just need to finish up some classes (last day is May 8), and then graduation is right around the corner on Saturday May 12. I have also figured out my schedule for the next few months. After graduation I will be around here for a couple of weeks to pack and finish up things at work, and then I am off to New Mexico on May 27th or so (Memorial Day weekend). I will do my best to squeeze visits with everyone in before I go! After I get to NM, I am going to bum around for the whole month of June, and then it's 2 weeks in Alaska in early July, med school orientation the last week of July, and med school classes starting the first week of August. Then, I have no life for eight years...yay! ;o)
Hope everyone is doing well...if I do anything interesting with my life in the next few weeks while finishing classes I will be sure to post! Until then, a cartoon...
I had my qualifying oral exam for my Masters on Friday and I passed! I am now officially in the running for graduation...yay! I just need to finish up some classes (last day is May 8), and then graduation is right around the corner on Saturday May 12. I have also figured out my schedule for the next few months. After graduation I will be around here for a couple of weeks to pack and finish up things at work, and then I am off to New Mexico on May 27th or so (Memorial Day weekend). I will do my best to squeeze visits with everyone in before I go! After I get to NM, I am going to bum around for the whole month of June, and then it's 2 weeks in Alaska in early July, med school orientation the last week of July, and med school classes starting the first week of August. Then, I have no life for eight years...yay! ;o)
Hope everyone is doing well...if I do anything interesting with my life in the next few weeks while finishing classes I will be sure to post! Until then, a cartoon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home